We’re looking for an exceptional Account Manager to join our growing creative agency, nestled in the heart of Milton Keynes. Someone with a flair and passion for creativity. Sound like you?
👋 Who we are
At Stratos, we’re a passionate team that thrives on our combined creative and digital thinking. We’re proud to collaborate with brands of all shapes and sizes, across an array of sectors. Our belief is to work with people that believe in us as much as we believe in them, combining strategic intelligence, insight and creativity. Our services comprise of creative, animation, development and brand building. This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of our growing team and join our agency based in the heart of Milton Keynes.
✏️ What you’ll be doing
- You’ll be client-facing managing accounts and projects on a day-to-day basis
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients to ensure client satisfaction through efficient and effective delivery
- Manage the client’s expectations against project deliverables, milestones and resources
- Understand clients business objectives and be aware of any opportunities for new business
- Report against the performance of projects and ensure output is of the highest level of quality
- Respond to and troubleshoot queries from clients
- Scope and cost client briefs in conjunction with team members and directors
- Liaise with the team in order to manage and plan projects against available resources
- Assist directors with resource planning and budget forecasting
- Manage purchase orders from clients and create invoices
- Track supplier and third-party costs against projects to maintain profit margins
🖥 You’ll need to be experienced in
- You’ll have 3+ years of working in a creative agency or studio environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with project management systems – we use Streamtime & Asana
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Team player and strong advocate of the agency
💡 Things you should know
- Business is thriving. As we grow, you’ll be given more responsibility and the opportunity to get involved in other areas of the business.
- We’re a small agency and things sometimes get hectic. You’ll be expected to roll your sleeves up and help out where necessary. Everyone answers the phone. Everyone gets a round in. No egos here.
- Our studio is located at Witan Studios, central Milton Keynes.
🏆 The good bits
- Flexible working hours between 8am and 6pm
- Flexible remote working (2 days a week)
- Free parking
- Secure on-site bike storage
- 25 days off plus bank holidays
- Birthday duvet day – have your birthday off!
- Personal development plan
- Team lunch at Nandos on your first day (and random days after that!)
- Free eye care exams and contribution toward glasses if you need them for work
- The annual agency xmas do – Rock on!
- Regular team nights out (and in). Bring your Mario kart skills!
- Did we mention office dog?
📝 How to apply
Send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
Recruitment agency? We know you’ll ignore this, but on the off-chance you’ve got this far, please don’t call. We use our own networks to recruit and it’s worked well so far. If we need you we’ll be in touch.