We’re seeking an exceptional Designer to join our growing creative and digital agency, nestled in the heart of Milton Keynes. Are you a team player with a flair and passion for creativity… sound like you?
Who we are
We’re Stratos, a passionate team that thrives on our combined creative and digital thinking. We’re proud to work alongside brands of all shapes and sizes, across an array of sectors. Our belief is to work with people that believe in us as much as we believe in them, combining strategic intelligence, insight and creativity. Our services comprise design, animation, marketing, digital experiences and building brands. This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of our growing team and join our agency based in the heart of Milton Keynes.
What you’ll be doing
- Ways of working – both independently and as a part of a team across a variety of briefs, so excellent communication is a must and a real passion for client-centricity.
- Multi-tasking – working across multiple brands and projects simultaneously, whilst maintaining attention to detail and accuracy.
- Communicating – both internally with the team and externally with our client partners, taking a personable and confident approach when interacting with people of all levels.
- Brand guardian – support on brand design systems, guidelines and frameworks to effectively interpret and translate them in line with projects and briefs.
You’ll need to be experienced in
- Finding creative and brand solutions through design, layout and thinking.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Team collaboration and participation.
- Microsoft Office suite.
- Working to deadlines.
- Working in an agency environment.
Things you should know
- Business is thriving. As we grow, you’ll be given the chance to grow with us through training and other opportunities whilst encouraged to get more involved in other areas of the business.
- We’re a boutique agency and things sometimes get hectic. You’ll be expected to roll your sleeves up and help out where necessary. We all answer the phones, get a round in, and there is certainly no time for egos.
- Our studio is located at Witan Studios, central Milton Keynes.
The good bits
- Flexible working hours between 8am and 6pm.
- Flexible remote working (2 days a week).
- Free parking at our offices.
- Secure on-site bike storage.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Birthday day – it’s important to celebrate with your friends and family!
- Personal development plan – structured 6-month plan.
- Various team get-togethers and socials.
- Free eye care exams and contribution toward glasses if you need them for work.
- Did we mention the office dog?
How to apply
Send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org – be creative with it, send us something that’ll excite us!
No recruitment agency please. We use our own networks to recruit and it’s worked well so far. If we need you, we’ll be in touch.