We’re seeking a Creative Designer to join our growing creative and digital agency, nestled in the heart of Milton Keynes. It’s an exciting time for the team, our clients and agency as we continue to invest in our growth and our people as we encourage design flair and passion throughout all aspects of our business.
Who we are
Stratos, a boutique creative and digital agency that thrives upon combined creative and digital thinking. We’re proud to work alongside brands of all shapes and sizes, across an array of sectors. Our belief is to work with people that believe in us as much as we believe in them, combining strategic intelligence, insight and creativity. Our services comprise design, animation, campaigns, events, website/apps, on/offline marketing, digital experiences and ultimately, building and gaining brand awareness and results for businesses.
What you’ll be doing
- Ways of working – both independently and as a part of a team across a variety of brands, projects and briefs, excellent communication is a must and a real passion for client-centricity.
- Brainstorming – Support Creative Lead in workshops and discovery sessions.
- Creativity – take a unique approach to brand challenges, persistent problems and deriving positives from negatives. Working with key art designs to create a full asset suite for all print, digital and OOH requirements, to fit an array of layouts and sizes.
- Pitching – support on pitch presentations/proposals.
- Multi-tasking – working across multiple brands and projects simultaneously, whilst maintaining attention to detail and accuracy.
- Communicating – both internally with the team and externally with our client partners, taking a personable and confident approach when interacting with people of all levels.
- Solution-driven – Translate ideas into tangible projects and support briefing the team for full understanding.
- Brand guardian – support brand design systems, guidelines and frameworks to effectively interpret and translate them in line with projects and briefs.
You’ll need to be experienced in
- 3 years+ agency experience in crafting and creating brand assets.
- Seeking creative and brand solutions through design, layout and thinking.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Team collaboration and participation.
- Microsoft Office suite.
- Awareness of project prioritisation and deadlines.
- Working in an agency environment.
Things you should know
- Business is thriving. As we grow, we want all of the team to grow with us. We’ll provide the support to develop with us through training and other opportunities, whilst encouraging you to get more involved in other areas of the business.
- We’re a small team, so the expectation is for us all to roll our sleeves up and help out where necessary. We all answer the phones, get a round in, and there is certainly no space for egos.
- Our studio is located at Witan Studios, central Milton Keynes.
The other good bits
- Flexible working hours between 8am and 6pm.
- Flexible remote working (once onboarding is complete) – typically 3 days in the studio and 2 remote.
- Free parking at our MK offices.
- Secure on-site bike storage.
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Personal development plan – structured 6-month plan.
- Various team get-togethers and socials.
- Free eye care exams and contribution toward glasses if you need them for work.
- Did we mention the office dog?
- 2023 company-wide bonus scheme.
How to apply
Send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org – be creative with it, send us something that’ll excite us!
No recruitment agencies, please. We use our own networks to recruit and it’s worked well so far. If we need you, we’ll be in touch.