We’re looking for an exceptional SEO Executive to join our growing creative agency, nestled in the heart of Milton Keynes.
Who we are
At Stratos, we’re a passionate team that thrives on our combined creative and digital thinking. We’re proud to collaborate with brands of all shapes and sizes, across an array of sectors. Our belief is to work with people that believe in us as much as we believe in them, combining strategic intelligence, insight and creativity. Our services comprise of creative, animation, development and brand building. This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of our growing team and join our agency based in the heart of Milton Keynes.
About the role
- Strategic thinking is at the heart of everything we do. You’ll be responsible for the implementation and development of SEO strategies for your clients in line with their business objectives and comfortable adapting to internal and external factors.
- You’ll get hands-on with deliverables ensuring that they’re completed to the highest standards.
- You’ll deliver keyword research, content strategy, on-page optimisation, technical fixes and link building to clients in a wide range of market sectors.
- You’ll brief clients with a data-driven content strategy and liaise directly with copywriters.
- You will work closely with the wider team on certain elements of deliverables where necessary and delegate work to ensure deadlines are met.
- You will develop your knowledge and bring new ideas to the team both for internal processes and client delivery.
- You will communicate regularly with clients and the account management team to ensure they’re aware of campaign activity, provide reports and be proactive to improve and grow the accounts you manage.
- Minimum of two years experience working in an SEO role. Agency experience is preferred but not essential.
- Plenty of experience leading SEO tasks, such as technical audits, keyword research, on-page optimisation and analytics reviews. Link building experience is essential.
- You’ll take ownership of your client accounts from day one and you’ll be comfortable communicating directly with stakeholders at all levels in person and via video/email.
- You’ll stand behind your ideas and push back when you feel there is a better way to do something.
- Everything you recommend is backed by solid research and data. You’ll be comfortable sorting through large data sets to interpret and present data to a non-technical audience.
- Experience making changes to clients’ websites such as editing copy, publishing a blog post or editing metadata, and comfortable communicating more technical changes to in-house developers.
- Experience using a wide range of tools, software and systems such as Moz, Majestic SEO, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, HotJar, Ahrefs, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager/Analytics, WordPress, Dropbox and Microsoft Office.
- You can demonstrate your ability for self-learning and enjoy keeping up to date with changes in the digital marketing landscape.
- You’ll push our SEO offering forward, look for new opportunities and continually improve our processes.
Things you should know
- Business is thriving. As we grow, you’ll be given more responsibility and the opportunity to get involved in other areas of the business.
- We’re a small agency and things sometimes get hectic. You’ll be expected to roll your sleeves up and help out where necessary. Everyone answers the phone. Everyone gets a round in. No egos here.
- Our studio is located at Witan Studios, central Milton Keynes.
The other good bits
- Flexible working hours between 8am and 6pm.
- Flexible remote working (once onboarding is complete).
- Free parking at our MK offices.
- Secure on-site bike storage.
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Personal development plan – structured 6-month plan.
- Various team get-togethers and socials.
- Free eye care exams and contribution toward glasses if you need them for work.
- Did we mention the office dog?
- 2023 company-wide bonus scheme.
How to apply
Send your CV and examples of projects you’re most proud of to firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruitment agency please. We use our own networks to recruit and it’s worked well so far. If we need you, we’ll be in touch.